- If I could be reincarnated, I would re-enter as myself, only better. I would be that person who actually did stuff, rather than just procrastinated.
- I’ve been in denial most of my life about being totally and utterly smitten with food. Now I am not.
- I’d like to start up a local craft festival.
- My most favourite place to be is sat in our garden, with my little people and my husband, in the afternoon sunshine, blowing dande-clocks, drinking Corona with a slice.
- I think about our honeymoon in Miami and Key West most days.
- If I had to re-locate, it would be to Australia. Somewhere close to the ocean, but also amidst fields and forests. The house would be wooden with a veranda and a rocking chair.
- I love folk music, country music and new music.
- I wish I was a better friend.
- Chris Moyles’ Geordie accent makes me laugh more than anything else I can think of.
- I think I’d like to own a dog.
Images via Country Living Magazine